[IRCA] Fwd: TPs at Asian sunset

Thanks bruce! I am hearing 774 and 747 w/747 as high as 18o/s-9! Will give details later. Woodbury mn. Tecsun pl310 w/standard loop barefoot! 73. Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Portzer <bportzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 09 Jan 2010 00:43:12 -0800
Subject: [IRCA] TPs at Asian sunset

There's a nice TP opening right now (0835 UT).  So far I've had good
audio on 747 774 and 972, fair audio on 576 594 1134 and 1206, plus
carriers on 567 585 621 639 738 945 981 1278 1287 1566, and probably
more channels.  Some of the carriers are starting to break into audio,
too. It'll be interesting to see what gets reported at our sunrise in a
few hours.

Bruce