Re: [IRCA] Weekend Update - WPBS 1040 ID'd FINALLY!

Re: [IRCA] Weekend Update - WPBS 1040 ID'd FINALLY!

You are right, Paul.  I misread the .pdf "media kit."  I thought that
they were showing coverage maps of three stations in their "network,"
when in actuality, it was showing a progression - in 2005 they were on
1310, 2007 they were broadcasting on 1080 and in 2009 they moved to
1040.  The maps show how the coverage got better on each move.  I don't
read Korean but it looked like the move to 1040 happened in July.  1040
has really been diverse!  Southern Gospel, Spanish, Spice Radio (Indian)
and now Korean.  I could not find a webstream hotlink in all of the KK
parts of the website (so folks could // their reception).  I think Bill
Harms mentioned that he understood KK.

http://www.atlantaradiokorea.com/

http://www.atlantaradiokorea.com/AM1040MediaKit.pdf

73,