[IRCA] Recent QSLs

I sent out several reports in mid November and some nice responses have been arriving one by one. Here's the tally so far

518 - JAPAN, I sent surface mail reports to four Japan Coast Guard Regions regarding their respective Navtex broadcasts. Yokohama sent an e-mail thanking me for my report and apologizing for lack of QSLs, Moji sent a short polite non-QSL e-mail saying they won't confirm whether the report was correct or not, Naha sent a short e-mail QSL that was specific as to date and freq.. I'm still waiting for Otaru.

518 - GREENLAND, Aasiaat Radio sent QSL in about 2 weeks by surface mail for e-mail Navtex report. QSL was a folded sheet of paper with photo of tx site on one side and QSL message on the other. v/s Bo Mogensen, Trafikchef. No return address on envelope, but report was sent to tele@xxxxxxx which I found on their website http://www.tele.gl/dk/Kystradio/GMDSS/index.htm The site also lists a surface address Postboks 1002, 3900 Nuuk.

570 - CANADA, Whitehorse, CFWH sent friendly letter in about a month for surface report+CD. v/s John Boivin, Program Mgr. Also included medallion and a couple of small stickers. I now have Yukon 100% QSLed (both stations), not counting LPRTs.

640 - ALASKA, Bethel, KYUK sent friendly e-mail reply in about an hour. v/s Joe Siebert joe@xxxxxxxx said this was the first time in 20 years he's gotten a report from the lower 48.

729 - JAPAN, Nagoya, sent unsigned QSL card, stickers, and NHK World / Radio Japan schedule in about 3 weeks for surface report+CD

740 - NORTH DAKOTA, KVOX, Fargo, replied to e-mail+MP3 report in about a day. v/s BradWilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said they get lots of reports from Scandinavia, but very few from the US

1323 - GERMANY, Voice of Russia relay sent QSL card in about a month for report+MP3 sent to world@xxxxxxx Card was specific as to date/time/freq, but not site.
Bruce