[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 12 Dec 2009

Yes, unlike recent days, there were TPs to be heard here this morning. Best day of the month I'd say. The regular major stations from Japan were all in, as well as China on 981, 1134, and 1521, and Korea on 972. Traces of DW Sri Lanka were audible earlier. There are audio traces on 1548 now (1525 UTC), but I suspect it's Sawa from Kuwait. Likewise 1593 appears to be VOA from Kuwait, rather than a TP. Farda on 1575 is doing quite well at times.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta