[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 9 Dec 2009

As others noted, very little TP action this morning. Did note audio on 1575 and weakly on 1539 at 1500, but I suspect those were mid-east in origin.

On the positive side, with the long hours of darkness now the TAs are getting ever earlier, and thanks to some automated DX, I noted audio from both 1134 Croatia and 1269 Germany at 2100 UTC, which is 2 pm local. Hasn't led to anything terribly exciting later on, but it pays to keep watching. Last night was rather ho-hum too, but a short spike of audio on 1251 yielded a logging of Libya.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta