Re: [IRCA] not much TP for 4 Dec from Victoria, BC (any?)

Re: [IRCA] not much TP for 4 Dec from Victoria, BC (any?)

I haven't gone through all of my top-of-the-hour Perseus recordings from
this morning (also 20 minutes across local SR), but my impressions were the
same as yours, Nick.

576 was in around 1400, and sounded like Rst. Mayak. I spotted moderately
strong traces for 972 and 738, but haven't investigated these frequencies
yet.

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA