[IRCA] Thanks to all: Safely home from the Pacific

[IRCA] Thanks to all: Safely home from the Pacific

Hi, everyone. Just to let everyone know that my wife and I safely arrived back in Victoria tonight, safe and sound. We arrived into Long Beach this morning and moored next to the Queen Mary. Had a wonderful flight totally in the clear back to Vancouver and had a very talkative pilot describing all the sights we were over flying....Edwards AFB, Las Vegas, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Ranier, and Mt. Baker. Lugging 4 X 50 lb bags plus our carry-ons just about killed me! Happy to be home! Thanks to everyone who commented on my loggings, and to all the very friendly Australian, New Zealand, and Hawaii DXers for their assistance and help during my stay. No promises when I'll be back "on-line" in the DX world locally. I will be following the scene, however! ......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC