Re: [IRCA] Non-TPs from Orcas Island

John, you've always had a wonderful way with the written word! I'm so grateful that I've had the honour to have known you and DX'd with you over the past almost 20 years as well! Sombrio, Grayland, my Haida Gwaii cottage, and your lovely Orcas Is home...it's been fantastic in each of these locations. I've learned so much from your methodical ways and prolific writing since the days of "Waist gunner on the NRD 525" or something like that! Safe travels, and looking forward to your winter exploits in OK, and your return to the Pacific North-West in the spring! .......Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC (but still on the high seas).