Re: [IRCA] Non-TPs from Orcas Island

John,

I am sorry Dave and I missed seeing you this year too. Between my busy
schedule and the weather, we never made it up to Grayland. Hopefully
next year.
   It has been a fantastic season for everyone's DX. I have typed up so
many tips of new loggings that have never been heard anywhere in North
America. With the sunspots being so low, hopefully next season will be
just as good.
    Have a safe trip home and a wonderful Christmas Season and stay well
my friend.
Dave sends his best too.
   By the way, remember the 2010 IRCA convention will be once again in
Seaside in September. Hope you can make it. We had a blast in 2006!

73,

Patrick