[IRCA] TPs from Victoria BC on November 19

[IRCA] TPs from Victoria BC on November 19

Started listening again this morning at 1450UT, and conditions were considerably better than yesterday; it was worth sticking around until 1530.    In fact, there were snippets of weak audio as 1700UT approached on 594, 936, 945, 972, and 1287.   One new one at 1510UT:  JOIP on 639  //594 was trading places for a bit with CNR-1.   I'm not sure if  this was my mystery station from before, as it didn't seem //594 then.

Again, for the most part, you had to be there when things faded up; I'm almost sure 648 was in for example, just always seemed to be fading down when I stopped by.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least briefly):

558 HLQH //603 at 1456
594 JOAK; someone under, sounded CC, at 1457, but by the hour, only the CC pips were audible
639 CNR-1 //5030  (JOIP was heard when this faded down as mentioned above)
747 JOIB
774 JOUB
828 JOBB
936 Anhui at 1501, pretty sure of "Anhui RGD" mention by man
1566 HLAZ at 1530UT; my gosh this had a huge carrier by now; haven't heard at this level yet this season

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a native speaker,
though often battling w/splash or noise):

279 R. Rossii
567 JOIK //594
576 Mayak //549
603 HLSA //558
873 JOGB //828; N. Korea under it at 1505
972 HLCA
1575 VoA at 1513; no sign of Farda today
1593 CNR-1 //5030 at 1526

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be understood by a native speaker

189 R. Rossii
549 Mayak //576 at 1458UT
612 JOLK //594 at 1508
657 N. Korea, then CC sounding talk
738 CC talk
945 mixture of CNR-1 and NHK-1
954 talk briefly at 1529 seemed JJ
963 RR sounding talk at 1518, presumably CRI
1134 KBS //972, but maybe others in there with the 1130 splash
1287 JOHR at 1528UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

153 R. Rossii
531 JOQG //594
585 JOPG //594
666 JOBK //594
675 maybe two signals
702 hum &?
855 hum and maybe N. Korea //3320
1008 late
1098
1314 hum &?
1332 mx
1413 likely JOIF?
1422 messy, more than one signal?
1512 at 1528UT

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

1161

best wishes,

Nick