[IRCA] TA report Georgia 11-19-09 (UTC)

Condx seem to be getting better.  Last night was very good for me.
For a 45 minute period beginning at 0130 Z,  I heard several more "firsts".
765 presumed Switzerland.  Soft "elevator music" instrumental followed by
French vocal.
a first.
585 Spain
855 Spain
945 France
999 Spain
1035 Portugal
1044 Morocco--first time this year
1089 UK
1134 Croatia
1206 France
1215 UK--has been a troublesome frequency with gawdawful IBOC noise coming
in nightly.  However, a  male UK accent  rose out of the noise for a first .
1521 Saudi Arabia  Has been very strong last two nights.

73 Gil
Savannah GA-inland 15 miles
18x40x18 Ewe, 130 degrees, Wellbrook FLG100
Drake R8B