[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 7 Nov 2009

Today seemed rather mediocre, but I think that's mostly because it suffered in comparison with yesterday's excellent conditions. On reflection, it was still not a bad morning. 648 was again doing well, and heard the VoR interval signal just prior to 1400. Murphy's Law decreed a short fade through the hour, but certainly the progamming after 1400 still sounded like VoR. CNR1 was doing very well on 639 and 981 this morning, and I also heard it on 1593, which is the first time I've logged it there this season. A second station was in the background on 1593, but too weak to determine much.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta