Re: [IRCA] Logging a complete state

Hi Bert-

I'd have to look back to see wether I'm close or not for any state. I think I'd almost >rather hear all 50 states before I tried to hear an entire state. I'll look into it and see what I >can find out.
That would be nice, but once you have done it, it looses it's thrill. I logged all 50 from north Texas, but I still keep a lookout for the west coast. It would be nice to log some of the "pest" off the west coast. Those like Pat, Nick and others, consider a "pest."

We just got our HOA rules and regs the other day and I may not be hearing anything >one day in the future. If anyone complains about my antenna farm, it may have to come >down. I have a longwire for MW and SWL, and a dipole cut for 80m for amateur radio so >it's not an extensive collection by any means. I just hope no one opens their mouth.
Major reason I would never move into an area that has those kind of rules. Did you ever consider building a hidden vertical for 80 and 40. These type of antenni do appear in back issues of QST. A friend of mine back in the 70's, W5CPW, built a vertical in his back yard and hung a flag on it.

At present, I am not BCB DXing much, other funner things to do, like stamp collecting.

Willis, K4APE
Old Fort, TN