Re: [IRCA] Logging a complete state

     I'd have to look back to see wether I'm close or not for any state. I think I'd almost rather hear all 50 states before I tried to hear an entire state. I'll look into it and see what I can find out.
     We just got our HOA rules and regs the other day and I may not be hearing anything one day in the future. If anyone complains about my antenna farm, it may have to come down. I have a longwire for MW and SWL, and a dipole cut for 80m for amateur radio so it's not an extensive collection by any means. I just hope no one opens their mouth.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!