Re: [IRCA] TPs continue

Glad to hear TPs are back our west. The same cannot be said here, as this morning it was like Asia didn't exist. Even the big Japanese on 594, 693, 747, and 774 were nothing more than carriers. Did hear some DU action, with weak audio on 531, 639, 702, 774, 891, and 1548. Oddly, 1116, normally the best of the bunch, never made audio. Also heard Hawaii on 720, for my first Hawaiian log in over a year. Was much more like an early September morning than late October.
  Did hear Croatia pretty well last night, so signs of TA recovery there.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Walter Salmaniw wrote:

Have to get ready to go to one of our frequent DX meetings, but at 15:22, 774 (and 828) and still coming in very well in JJ.  Yes, things are returning to normal! ....Walt