Re: [IRCA] KLRG-AM 880 / Tan Talk Radio Network - On late???

Re: [IRCA] KLRG-AM 880 / Tan Talk Radio Network - On late???

Dave Wagenvoord owns the WTAN/WDCF Tan Talk Network and recently bought what
was I think KGHT on 880, and changed the calls to KLRG./ According to a
friend, KLRG used to be it's call letters when it was a famous "black"
station for Little Rock.

I believe KLRG is for sale again, I saw it listed with a broker.

The show "Gureilla Raido" with Rock music has a website at
http://trevorjoelennon.com/

Let's hope KLRG remember to pwoer down tonight!

Paul Walker
www.facebook.com/onairdj
http://www.onairdj.com
walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx