Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 21:04:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Curtis Sadowski <curtis_sadowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Fritze H Prentice Jr <kc5kbv@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: AMDX <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amdx] KLRG-AM 880 / Tan Talk Radio Network

Hi Fritze,
       Try it before 2020 CDT, that's when I had it drop out.
                                          Curtis

________________________________
From: Fritze H Prentice Jr <kc5kbv@xxxxxxxxx>
a, also commercials from Clearwater, Tampa and Saint Pete.  Last heard
running classic rock program called "Guerilla Radio".  FCC lists them as
220 Watts night, but there were handily burying WCBS's blowtorch signal
here.

Curtis, I've never heard them at night, but missed my chance tonight.
KLRG been a repeater of Tan Talk Network programming // with WTAN
Clearwater FL but starting last week airs  3 hours of a local Southern
Gospel music show on weekdays.  The host was a former employee of KLRG
under the old callsign (KGHT) and the show isn't on the Florida
stations.

I've seen the four-tower array of KLRG (ex KGHT)---its located on the
east side of Sheridan AR on US270.   The primary transmitting site (and
daytime tower) is located in SW Little Rock.
I'll keep a heads-up for KLRG tomorrow evening at sunset ;)

-- --
Fritze H Prentice Jr
KC5KBV
Star City, AR
EM43aw
http://tvdxseark.blogspot.com
http://www.twitter.com/KC5KBV

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 18:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: Curtis Sadowski <curtis_sadowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AMDX <amdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amdx] KLRG-AM 880 / Tan Talk Radio Network

http://www.tantalk1340.com/

Was getting KLRG AM 880 Sheridan, Arkansas until a few minutes ago.
They're running Tan Talk Radio Network programming, including station
IDs of WTAN AM 1340 Clearwater, Florida, also commercials from
Clearwater, Tampa and Saint Pete.  Last heard running classic rock
program called "Guerilla Radio".  FCC lists them as 220 Watts night, but
there were handily burying WCBS's blowtorch signal here.
                                            Curtis Sadowski
                                            Paxton, Illinois