Re: [IRCA] Alberta TAs happening again

Walter Salmaniw wrote:

At 08:17 PM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
Things have faded somewhat since the peak around 0115, but still plenty of action.  Am currently listening to BBC Five Live on 693, and // 909 and the Voice of Russia from Moldova is in English on 1548.  Germany on 1269 also in with audio.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Nigel, unfortunately for me, those frequencies (693, 909, and 1548 are all difficult due to local splatter.  I'm getting threshold audio on 1566.  Any luck there.  Who
might they be ?UK, or Benin?.....Walt

Interesting, 1566 is one of the few frequencies here doing very little (a weak carrier at best). I've checked there regularly, as I'd sure like to hear Benin. 1548 is certainly doing well tonight though.

73,

Nigel