Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 3 Oct 2009

At 10:01 AM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
>In general China was doing quite well, while  Japanese signals were lower than many other mornings, with the exception of 567 and 666, which were at times better than 594.   Korea seemed about average, other than 819.  And, in spite of Vietnam doing so well out west, it has yet to make an appearance here this season.     With TAs last night and TPs this morning it's getting hard to fit in some sleep!

Nigel, you sure have that correct, and with me, add on lots of deliveries which takes me away from the shack all hours of the day and night.  Now that explains why I also have a PVR which is
pretty full (looking at adding another HD to it), since during DX season I'm watching virtually no TV.  Someone please explain to my YL why we do SDR recordings.  She feels we should just
"live in the moment" and enjoy.  Hmmm.  My reasons didn't resonate with her at all!  ...Walt