From: Donald K. Kaskey <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
To: IRCA E-Mail List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 00:38:58 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [IRCA] Good DX Season, so far!

It's fun watching you fellows on the coast (or thereabouts) up in the
N.W. pull in all those TP's this season.  Sadly, my location + loss of
any tech knowledge I once might have had, have limited my
participation.  This Perseus gizmo sounds like the perfection of any
dxers gift list.

I am reminded of the 1976-1977 Sep/Oct seasons.  2 of the best I've ever
had.  Just curious, should any of you gents up north like to compare
notes, I still have (on computer) all of my dx notes from that (and any
other) period.  Let me know & I could forward it up to any that are
interested.  Of course, most of the Asians & DUs were on 10khz spacing
then, but as Walt just said sometimes it's easier to hear a station when
they are on the same frequency rather than 1 or 2 khz apart.

Continued great dxing to all

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA