Re: [IRCA] 1322 kHz Mystery Station - Possible ID?

Re: [IRCA] 1322 kHz Mystery Station - Possible ID?

Guy, at 20:19 UTC (1:19 pm), I'm seeing the 1322 carrier only on my "S" very large diameter corner fed loop (it's actually 244 degrees).  Has to be something more local...akin to the 1710 mystery station....Walt