Re: [IRCA] 1322 kHz Mystery Station - Possible ID?

Re: [IRCA] 1322 kHz Mystery Station - Possible ID?

I wonder if some enterprising person is taking KCIZ's programming and
rebroadcasting it using a low power transmitter, perhaps targeted at high
school students in your area?

While the public stream is apparently not working on the KCIZ web site,
maybe someone at Mora High School is sending the feed to a friend here in
the Pacific NW on the side?

Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA