[IRCA] TP for 30 Sept from Victoria, BC

Walt's already said it.....quite a change from yesterday.  However, because I'm getting back into my stride, I did actually log quite a lot of DX, though I can see I missed things too; I'm sure I heard JOGB-873 briefly, but it's not in my notes.   Peak signals seemed to be 1345-1350UT, though I listened from 1320 to 1415UT.  Less DU action than yesterday also

pretty darn good audio :

594 JOAK; excellent peaks, though started quite lackluster
774 JOUB; same comments as 594
828 JOBB; same comments as 594
936 Anhui RGD presumed; rose to this level at 1355UT w/CC talk, with something else underneath; faded by hour, but CC pips noted, as well as one short pip?
972 HLCA

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (though often battling w/splash or noise):

558 two stations, likely JOCR and HLQH //603
567 JOIK //594
576 RR talk, and perhaps EE underneath?
603 HLSA //603, but dominant station was usually CC, not CNR1.
621 CC talk at 1350UT; hum on channel also.
666 JOBK //594
747 JOIB
1287 JOHR
1566 HLAZ; best signals were actually after it had changed to the less favorable pattern after 1345UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words in splash or noise:

153 // 189 // 279 Russia
540 NHK1 synchros, briefly o/DU sounding EE (not //690, don't know if CBK was still creeping through; it wasn't much of a DU morning)
612 JOLK //594 trading places w/4QR
738 CC talk dominant in mess, turned out to  be Taiwan //1143
918 CC talk
954 JOKR likely w/JJ talk at 1415UT, but there was something else there also
963 CRI likely w/RR talk at 1411 UT; not much before this
1134 KK //972, JOQR in there somewhere also
1143 Taiwan Fisheries //738
1575 likely VoA

Burbles in the splatter and noise:

639, 675, 756, 1089 possibly CC at 1357UT, 1242, 1422, 1503 possibly //594 for JOUK, 1512, 1593

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

1098, 1251

best wishes,

Nick