[IRCA] More Convention Photos

Hi All,
I'm back home and in one piece. Had a great time at the convention and it was good to see everyone. The station tours were very well done as well as the speaker at the banquet- very nice. I want to thank all who attended as well as those who put this together, Mike and Bob. Special thanks to John Callarman for bringing his QSL's - I had a good time checking those out. My drive to and from, Oregon to New Mexico, was a blast although a bit tiring at times. I did my usual thing and explored many historical towns, ghost towns and mining camps and enjoyed off-roading in Nevada, Utah and Colorado.
73- Doug

I guess I over did it with the photography this time, but I've been enjoying it more lately.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/desert4wd/sets/72157622310859295/