[IRCA] Driving on the left side

Greg Coniglio wrote:
The left handed driving was indeed a factor that reduced DXing somewhat: for at least a day and half (and it was only a 4 day trip) I was too nervous to do anything but stare at the road - that DOES take some getting used to!

Greg and crew:

I worked for US Naval Air Station, Bermuda for 3 years (1978-1981.
Got used to driving on the left side.

Afterward, I worked for US Marine Corps Air Station for 3 years
(1981-1984) where we had drive on the left side.

Big problem  was when we returned to the USA. I was a hazard
on town streets and country roads when I tended to drive to the
left!

What a life!

Charles (AKA Cholly)