Re: [IRCA] Was Orcas Island TPs: Sept 18 - IS the Saturday challenge!

Re: [IRCA] Was Orcas Island TPs: Sept 18 - IS the Saturday challenge!

I'll be thinking of you guys in the wee hours of the morning while I work off this beer gut..

Sunday morning I'll be at the dials.

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere