Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 21:21:19 -0400
From: Dan Oetting <d_oetting@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amdx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amdx] WSRY test

Anybody interested in a DX test some late Friday or Saturday night in
October or Novemeber on :

WSRY 1550 KHz 1kw DA - NNW

Last test was in 2003? Calls were WXHL then. Reception from New Zealand!
..and a nice sound clip from a DXer in WI.

Dan Oetting- Elkton, MD (Operations Mgr The Reach FM Radio Network &
WSRY ESPN Radio)