Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9-6-09 - really good conditions

Re: [IRCA] TPs for 9-6-09 - really good conditions

Thanks walt... Going through that audio now... One voice sounds Asian for a hot second.. I'll send you the audio.... Running a loop of 4tab 891kc . Not sure what the other DU station was but it's was the best audio of the morning..1354 utc for the SDR crowd

Thank you.....

Derek Vincent

Vmedia360.......everywhere