[IRCA] WXEX-1540 NH

WXEX-1540 Exeter, NH is definitely running more than listed 3 watts at night.  I get this station all day on their 5kw day rig but also noted last night 9/5/2009 at 2355 EDT atop channel with oldies and "AM 1540 WXEX" liners between songs.  I suspect normal night dominant WDCD Albany was off as previously reported by others, but a couple of other stations were strong, probably KXEL & CHIN, and there's no way 3 watts from NH would top them.  No use of the "c" word here - could very well be an equipment (or software) problem at WXEX.  Anyway, might be a good opportunity for anyone who needs NH.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Mass.
http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228