Re: [IRCA] PERSEUS users can you help? (Off topic)

Re: [IRCA] PERSEUS users can you help? (Off topic)

> What bugs me is that I have been running the set up problem
> free for 10 months now. Frustrating hi!

Did Windows Update run lately?  I always disable that due to past problems
with it breaking certain drivers and whatnot.  It may have added some
unwanted checking for Digital Rights Management which can slow things to a
crawl.

Another thing I absolutely refuse is to buy any Vista computer or change one
to Vista.  That is probably the absolute worst operating system Microsoft
ever made.  Even worse than Windows ME.  Some of the aspects of it would
make the "1984" people very proud.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI