Re: [IRCA] TPs for 24Aug09: DU all the way (but late)

At 10:18 PM 8/24/2009, Brian Chapel wrote:
>cafe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>What is your exact location Brian?
>>
>I am near the intersection of Mackenzie and Carey, obviously further from the water than you, Walt, and Nick but still way closer than many on this list who hear DUs.
>
>On Saturday morning I will try to get up early enough to take the E1 down to Clover point to see what I can do from there.
>
>One of these mornings I might also take it to work really early to see if the extra elevation helps at all. The regular Commisionaires are used to me and my wires by now.
>
>Brian

I've often wanted to go down to the waterfront and try my luck at TP DXing, but just haven't come around to it.  I suspect it might be very good, since there aren't any power lines in the area there, and one could put up some decent antennae...Walt