Re: [IRCA] TPs from Orcas Is. Aug 23

Hi John B.,
You mentioned I should have had some good DX from the Oregon coast if I was
up in time. Alas, I thought it was best that I sleep in to be well rested
for the 6-1/2 hour drive home, as well as be available for some more photos
at low tide just past dawn (which my wife wanted me to take).

It was the best choice for me to make, but of course I'm left wondering
about the "ones that got away". I did enjoy the four mornings of DXing from
Yachats, Oregon last week though. It just whetted my appetite for a return
to Grayland, WA this fall. The prime DX season approacheth!

73,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
www.perseus-sdr.blogspot.com