Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

Re: [IRCA] [ABDX] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

Heard them again last night in the car radio and at home.  They added
more liners, now something about "radio for a new millennium" and the
same "97.1 Frank FM".  Couldn't record anything and I had a bad
headache last night anyway.  Weaker signal than other nights this week
as well, sometimes buried under the gumbo, with occasional peaks that
brought it up to listenable levels.

I agree that someone is probably stunting and that things may change very soon.

John Cereghin