[IRCA] Frank FM 97.1 on 1310- Still ???

I am still hearing "The All New 97.1 Frank FM" on 1310, with non-stop
music "from the 60s, 70s and 80s".  Also mentioned that "Fresh new
smell, Frank FM".  All music, no ads or announcements, just the liner
after every few songs.  I have checked every station on 1310 and 97.1
along the east coast out to Ohio and Tennessee, but I am still coming
up empty.  Google is coming up blank.  Every possibility so far has
hit a dead end.  It's getting frustrating!  Still need help!  Signal
is not strong but is steady, fading in and out regularly.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE