[IRCA] TECSUN PL-300wt

Gary, thanks for your exhaustive and continuing research in the world of mini-radios. We all, and the hobby, have benefited immensely. Having said that, it looks to me like we might have some quality control issues; perhaps it is between factories or vendors. George Sherman has just reported results similar to mine. If you are getting hot ones, it would be of value to me to meet with you and compare mine with one of yours. I think we all agree that the selectivity is very good but we do seem to have variances in sensitivity not only between different radios but also, at least in my case, between adjacent frequencies. There are some quirky things going on...

I finally figured out how to get it on LW (it doesn't work every time) but the preset 9kHz tuning doesn't always coincide with local outlets. The FM is quite good and I haven't even bothered trying SW.

Onward! In the meantime, thanks again for all your work on this.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop