Re: [IRCA] Site Update

Thanks, Barry for all your hard work!  Your site continues to be
invaluable.  There is a CBC-690 rebroadcaster on 860 I have been hoping to
pin down, so perhaps now I can figure it out!

I see the IBOC page was recently updated as well, and it is as far as I
know the only good list out there.  Have the number of total stations, and
number of nighttime operators, gone up or down since the last update?
Just curious what direction the industry is going.

thanks - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA