[IRCA] Site Update

Some of you are no doubt familiar with my Canada/US AM Station Info
site at http://topazdesigns.com/ambc/.  I've had a few requests to
include the Canadian low power transmitters in the listings, and I've
finally gotten around to doing this.  In order to reduce the clutter
for folks who aren't interested in seeing them, the default is to not
show the LP stations in the listings; however, in the "station
search" function you'll now see a checkbox to select inclusion of
these stations (if you don't see it, try clearing your browser cache
or doing a <shift>-reload to get rid of the old version).

After doing the update, I was curious to see what the current stats
are on AM stations in Canada.  Here's the current number for each
province and territory - the first figure is "full power" stations
(100 W or more day power), and the second is low power stations
(under 100 W):

AB  24  9
BC  36 43
MB  16  3
NB    5  4
NL  22  4
NS   7  0
ON  46 27
PE   0  0
QC  20  24
SK  18  0
NT   3  8
NU   1  1
YK   3  8

Grand total is 201 full power stations and 131 low power stations.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON