Re: [IRCA] some evidence of TP 2 June 09

Re: [IRCA] some evidence of TP 2 June 09

Hi Nick,

I remember receiving audio from HLAZ in June when I lived in Utah around 1980... I think it was about 15 June if my memory serves me, and was their Japanese program. What is the "closest" to the Summer solstice that you have heard a TP from NE Asia?

Bill Harms

Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
Checked the radio for a few minutes this morning at 1120UT; there were a few Asian carriers around, the best being 828, 1287 and 1566 as well as one obvious DU (1116).   747 and 774 had audio traces which appeared to be from Japan, with the same sounding man on both channels (not up at the same time for a parallel though), and noted on both north and west Flags.

best wishes,

Nick