Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2009 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] more minimalist TA

At 03:50 6/1/2009, you wrote:

Now  0330 UT and 1566.000 has been producing a solid het (in Perseus terms
anyway) from before 0300. Carrier is about -100 dbm with background resting
at -120, smoothed. Audio - well, enuf from 1560 and 1570 that it will take
lots to overcome that.
Our local sunset is around 0350 ut. Nothing on 783, altho under the wing
of local 790, I'm not expecting much...  Using ~700' beverage at 60 deg.

Thanks Don. No sign of life on either channel here tonight, at least by 0515UT....our sunset is only about 15 minutes after yours at this time of year.

Nick