Re: [IRCA] 1710 Mystery Russian - Bearings Measurements

Re: [IRCA] 1710 Mystery Russian - Bearings Measurements

WAY TO GO BRUCE!!

It'll be interesting to see where exactly this is, and unless this set up is
in a friendly neighborhood, it's unlikely we'll ever see what kind of
transmitter they're using or power output it's set at. Would also be
interesting to see what kinda antenna they're using.

That being said, it might be easy to find if you look on nearby roofs as you
drive through the neighborhood, and look for an antenna.. it'd probably
going to be a whip style antenna.

I'm betting they probably have one of those TIS/LPB type transmitters
running 50W

Paul

--
Sincerely,