Re: [IRCA] 1710

100% acceptance is extemely hard to find in gatherings of more than one. While you think it has became boring and redundant (use that delete key Tom) I find the extended search very fascinating and am looking forward to the successful conclusion-where the station is broadcasting from and with the power output. Our buds in the N.W. are hot on the trail.

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA

Tom Dimeo wrote:
I think those of us who have no interest in the 1710 signal will be happy when the solution is resolved too! I certainly admire the zeal of you guys who are trying to figure it out, but after all, it's only a radio signal. Guess I'm just getting old and cranky.

Tom

** Walter Salmaniw Wrote: **
What an incredible mystery this 1710 presents! I'll really look forward to the solution!