  From: Tom Dimeo<mailto:am@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:45 AM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710

  I think those of us who have no interest in the 1710 signal
  will be happy when the solution is resolved too!  I certainly
  admire the zeal of you guys who are trying to figure it out,
  but after all, it's only a radio signal.  Guess I'm just
  getting old and cranky.

  Tom

  For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org<http://www.ircaonline.org/>