Re: [IRCA] 1710 music and woman in Russian

Re: [IRCA] 1710 music and woman in Russian

Nick,

Their signal isn't bad here at all most nights. Infact, I recorded
another hour last night and I now have 2 1/2  hours recorded I am
dubbing to CD later today and will mail off a copy to Walt, or for that
matter, anyone else that wants one. The signal here is quite decent a
lot of the time, but since I don't know Russian, it is hard to know what
the dialog is. I do have the one ID(?) on the first cassette.
But it looks like Blaine is not the QTH either, so the I-5 area N/S
looks doubtful as most has been covered, so you are probably right,
East, as the NW EWE the signal is a lot weaker or not there. So places
like Aberdeen is probably out.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin