To: "IRCA" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1710 music and woman in Russian

Pat,

I was surprised when I looked at the compass on top of the Kiwa loop and saw North-South. I checked on line for Russian churche's in Blaine and found none. Signal was fair at times here on the Kiwa and NW ewe. Mostly the signal was down in the noise. Sure will be happy when this gets figured out.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA