Re: [IRCA] June Issue of DXM

Mike,

A wonderful idea. I have lost many in my family including both of my
parents and my partner. It is very important to let others know how you
feel. During the 47 years I have DXed, we have lost so many icons in the
hobby. If someone brings some light into your world, let them know.
Regarding Ralph Sanserino, I am very glad to have known him for many
years. A wonderful person.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin