Re: [IRCA] June Issue of DXM

I would like to propose something, and it is NOT meant to point a finger at
anyone, offend anyone, or to make a snide comment.  There are so many times
that someone we really appreciate goes away, and it prompts us to tell
others how much they were appreciated.

DON'T WAIT!

You might really make their day, and you may be able to avoid the "if only I
had..." dilemma that we often have.  Mother's Day is here.  Mine died when I
was 13.  I never thought about saying anything when I could, and its too
late to REALLY tell them once they're gone.  Start a new habit.  Let people
know they've made a difference to you while you can.

I'll step off the soapbox and retreat back into the shadows now.

Mike Hawkins