Re: [IRCA] TP's for 04-29-09

At 13:13 4/29/2009, Dennis wrote:

>.  The only TP around was HLAZ, was surprised
>to hear them with a nice signal.  Audio matched carrier strength.

They were still hanging in here at 1310UT, but audio wasn't matching the still quite strong carrier, Dennis.

A brief listen at 1245UT told me that I was too late for any low band Asiatics, and the best DU was 2BL-702 with a mildly readable signal, //2NR-738 which was quite a bit weaker and mixing with apparent Tahiti. 639 had audio traces also, perhaps Fiji.

best wishes,

Nick