Re: [IRCA] Long Beach, Washington DXpedition - Day 1

Re: [IRCA] Long Beach, Washington DXpedition - Day 1

Hey Patrick:

Sadly, we're leaving Thursday morning, so not only will I not be able to
see you, but I hafta go back to work as well.  It was good to finally meet
you, though, at Bruce's get-together last month.

Kevin