[IRCA] Long Beach, Washington DXpedition - Day 1

[IRCA] Long Beach, Washington DXpedition - Day 1

Hi Kevin,

Glad you are having fun with the E100 Slider in Long Beach. During many
trips to Grayland last summer, it was the only stand-alone Ultralight that could
routinely log DU's-- even when conditions were mediocre. The combination  of
major sensitivity and selectivity improvements is tough to  beat.

Have fun!

73, Gary

In a message dated 3/31/2009 8:42:33 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,