Re: [IRCA] TP for 31 Mar from Victoria, BC

At 00:33 4/1/2009, you wrote:

>Some nice stuff there for so late in the season, Nick
>>846 unID Asian per direction, instrumental "Amazing Grace"; not NHK1, so no idea
>>
>Possibly DZRV, Radio Veritas?  It's owned by a Catholic group, so the song would fit the format.

Excellent suggestion Bruce.   When I typed that, I hadn't done a serious scan of the PAL (so much DX, so little time, followed by work)....hey Patrick, to get you off the OT, do you hear Radio Veritas-846 much?  That would be a new one for me, from any location.

best wishes,

Nick